How to use Audio Tattoo™
Use Audio Tattoo™ as plugin in any desired DAW (Logic, Protools, Live, Studio One).
- Input your Audio Tattoo™ plugin (AU/VST) on your master bus if you want to embed a steganography text into your audio file.
- Type in the information you would like to embed.
- Bounce/export the way you always do and you are done. The steganography is embedded within your audio file.
- Tipp: Throw Audio Tattoo™ on your project template and have all your work protected without thinking about it. Super easy, super safe.
Use Audio Tattoo™ to scan audio file.
- Input your Audio Tattoo™ plugin on your master bus.
- Import the desired audio file you would like to scan into your DAW.
- Open the plugin and hit scan and hit play.
- The hidden steganography text will show if the material has it embedded.